Ruby Rose Urges Fans To Boycott "Exploitative" Magazine For Publishing Photos Showing Her Nipples


via BuzzFeed

“Hashtag absolute morons.”

But when Ruby came across the article she was not happy at all about one particular image being released into the world.

instagram.com

She wrote:

I am pro "free the nipple" so when I was tagged in this photo by fans I wasn't sure where it came from but I assumed a BTS from a friends shoot or one where we had approved slightly transparency in an image. Imagine my shock to find that @theuntitledmagazine decided to publish images of me after we explained we wouldn't be doing the shoot if I wasn't appropriately covered. The difference with working with a friend and or choosing to use nudity for art / and someone taking the piss and exploiting you is two different things.

Ruby pointed out that the shoot and interview were taken eight months ago and labelled them "exploitative" for going ahead with publication.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS