We Got Advice From Margaret Cho, And It Was Just As Ridiculous As You'd Think


via BuzzFeed

“This is why I usually discourage three-ways because three-ways are usually a bad idea.”

David Bertozzi / BuzzFeed

Margaret Cho, the completely unfiltered comedian, has a new Showtime standup comedy special psyCHO, which premieres Friday, September 25th at 9pm ET/PT.

Since Margaret is both wise and candid, we figured there'd be no better person to give some advice to BuzzFeed Staffers in need of some. Our dream came true when Margeret stopped by the office and offered up her thoughts on love, relationships, vaping and manbuns. Here's what happened.

First up was Keely...

First up was Keely...

David Bertozzi / BuzzFeed

Keely: I hate socializing. I'm really bad at it. All I ever want to do is stay in with my cat and watch Netflix and not talk to anyone. Do you have any tips of hacks to make yourself... be social?

Margaret Cho: Alcohol. It helps, but then it makes me want to stay at home more. So, maybe you don't have to socialize. Do you have a partner?

K: Yeah, I live with a dude.

MC: When you live in a city its like you're constantly socializing. Maybe you're just the type of person that needs to stay in and recharge. There's so much to be said for a happy introverted life. I don't think it's a bad thing [not liking to socialize]. If you want to change that, maybe go out and do things like seeing a movie or play where you don't have to talk that much.

K: That just makes me feel so much better that you're approving of my introverted lifestyle!


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS