17 Lessons Selena Gomez Can Teach Twentysomethings About Life


via BuzzFeed

Sometimes the heart just wants what it wants.

Go ahead and take that selfie!

Confidence is a beautiful thing! If you're really feeling your look and want to document it, more power to you.

instagram.com

But make sure you take plenty of pictures of your friends too.

You'll want evidence of your adventures one day.

instagram.com

As an adult, it can be hard to let yourself be open to new experiences and people, but it's important to stay vulnerable.

As an adult, it can be hard to let yourself be open to new experiences and people, but it's important to stay vulnerable.

"The older I've gotten, the more I've learned that I have to open myself up to all opportunities," Selena told Teen Vogue in 2013. "Maybe I'll get burned and not meet the right people, but I won't know until I do it."

Giphy / Via giphy.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS