75 Thoughts I Had While Watching "Selena" For The First Time


via BuzzFeed

Bidi Bidi Why Why

1. How have I never watched this before?
2. This year on Thanksgiving I will be thankful for Jennifer Lopez's film career.
3. This music sounds sad. Am I ready for this?
4. No.
5. Oh my god a horse-drawn carriage, she is a queen.
6. I'm actually shocked Taylor Swift hasn't tried to enter stage via horse-drawn carriage yet.
7. 10/10 would attend this concert.
8. Jennifer Lopez looks literally exactly the same now as in 1997.
9. Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by Jennifer Lopez.
10. Woah, no wonder there's literally NO ONE at this restaurant; this dude is a dick.
11. YES RIP THAT CHECK UP.
12. These guys trying to sing to this crowd and no one listening is how I feel when I try to speak up in a group text.
13. I haven't seen so many people pissed about a dance ending since 7th grade when the lights came on and everyone could see the armpit stains they'd been hiding.
14. "We Belong Together" is a GREAT SONG.
15. I'm kind of very pissed that my family never started a band.
16. These kids' reactions to singing about feelings mimic most twentysomething men talking about them.
17. Can I eat at this restaurant Y/N?
18. Oh… so no :(
19. These guys in these shimmery shirts think they are cool but they don't even KNOW what Selena is capable of.
20. Why can Selena dance better than I can at 9 years old?

Warner Bros.

21. Oh my god this bejeweled bra... Madonna who?
22. Excuse me "She's Just A Woman" sir, I can't wait for you to watch this movie that you're literally in.
23. Now that I think about it, I'm shocked school buses don't get stuck more often; those things must be hard to drive.
24. Why are these men referring to Selena in the plural form?
25. Oh, so she can sing, is literally perfect, and designs clothes too? FML.
26. Oh HELLO, man with long hair.
27. I feeeeeel like they could've taken his bracelets off of him without cutting them?
28. This reminds me a lot of that time I decided to try and be alternative for three weeks in 9th grade and gave up.
29. SELENA DOESN'T F AROUND WAITING FOR A MAN, she just goes for it.
30. Ugh, typical man trying to show off for literally no reason when food is around and obviously cannot compete for attention.
31. Shit, she got the #1 spot and I'm already crying this is not good.
32. YES SELENA, GET IT, KISS HIM GIRL.
33. Oh my god, they are in love.
34. Marcela is the ULTIMATE wing man.
35. CHRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
36. Selena telling her dad she would handle the press was pure boss.
37. YES THAT WHITE BEDAZZLED BRA.

Warner Bros. / Via youtube.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS