Tell Us About Your Self(ie): Katie Stevens


via BuzzFeed

Jason Merritt / Getty. Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

My dog Winnie is my phone background, and I don't even know how to change my computer background so I think it's the default one it comes with!

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?

It depends on the night, sometimes I'll get a Tequila Mule, or if I'm feeling like a cowboy I'll order Bulleit Rye on the rocks.

What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?

I can't think of one single word. I find myself saying "sorry" for things I shouldn't be sorry for haha.

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?

I googled "How old is Carol Burnett?" She looks amazing!

Who is the last person that called or texted you?

My dad called me to coordinate plans to see each other when I'm in Connecticut, I'm going there for a wedding.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?

I couldn't remember someone's name, and I hate when that happens because names are so important, and I feel like crap when I do that, so I introduced them to someone, and then they told that person their name!

When is the last time you went to a theater?

I was at the Microsoft Theater for VMA's, but before that I was at a theater when I played Kathryn in Cruel Intentions Musical in LA.

What TV show should everyone should be watching?

Faking It, duh!!!

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?

The Bachelor/ Bachelorette/ Bachelor in Paradise..,it's just too entertaining.

What's the first CD you bought?

Shania Twain's Come On Over album.

What is the one food you cannot resist?

Ice cream

What music are you currently listening to?

Country radio in the car. "House Party" by Sam Hunt is playing.

What movie makes you laugh the most?

Dumb and Dumber or Tommy Boy, Bridesmaids for sure, and most recently Trainwreck!

What drives you absolutely crazy?

Disrespect in all forms.

What was your first online screen name?

Oh god.. so embarrassing. My mom made it. My parents have called me Kook my whole life and that was what my mom made my screen name. It was hard explaining that one.

What's your favorite emoji?

The kiss emoji.

Pick one: Kittens or puppies?

PUPPIES

New York or Los Angeles?

Both, I love them both for different reasons.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

Comedy or drama?

Comedy, laughs are always needed.

Bacon or Nutella?

Bacon

Coffee or tea? my mind says tea but my heart says coffee

'80s or '90s?

'90s!

Britney or Christina?

Don't do this to me, I went through both phases.

NSYNC or BSB?

BSB Millenium album and NSYNC No Strings Attached album.

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

Lizzie McGuire all day.

And finally: tell us a secret.

I hate flying. I literally cry in the airport sometimes. I didn't used to, the more I fly the worse it gets. It's weird!

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

Faking It airs Mondays at 9:30 ET on MTV.


No comments:

NEWS