22 Times The Kardashians Proved That They're Actually Hilarious


via BuzzFeed

More like Keeping Up With the Hilarious Comebacks, am I right?

When Scott gently reminded Kim that she doesn't need handouts.

When Scott gently reminded Kim that she doesn't need handouts.

Kim: Oh look, someone sent us a free yoga membership.
Scott: Thank god. You wouldn't have been able to afford it.

E! / Via imgur.com

When Kourtney burned Kris Humphries so hard he could feel it through the TV.

David Letterman: He wants an annulment, is that right? Why an annulment?
Kim: He's suing me for an annulment based on the fact that I frauded him into marrying him for publicity.
Kourtney: But, I think if she was gonna do it for publicity, she'd pick someone that people knew.
Kim: [dies laughing]

When Kris proved the public wrong.

When Kris proved the public wrong.

Kris: I did it without touching the lip of the bottle. And people say we have no talent.

E! / Via fuckyeahdash.tumblr.com

When Kourtney pointed out Kim's cry face.

Kourtney: I start laughing at Kim when she's crying because I just can't help it. She has this ugly crying face that she makes.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS