Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Kaitlin Doubleday


via BuzzFeed

Mireya Acierto / Getty. Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

The wallpaper on my phone is a Rothko print.

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?

I either order a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Kettle One and soda, extra lime. Yum!!

What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?

Definitely fuck, although I don't know how guilty I feel about it.

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?

I searched for popular podcasts.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?

My sister... I'm on the phone with her as I type this.

What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?

I fell flat on my ass the other night dancing with some friends from Empire and they grabbed me and said, "Keep dancing! Nothing happened!" I loved them for that.

When is the last time you went to a theater?

I saw Matilda on Broadway a couple weeks ago.

What TV show should everyone should be watching?

Everyone should be watching the Vice documentary shorts on HBO.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure is pretty bad... I haven't missed one episode of Teen Mom.

What's the first CD you bought?

My first CD was Tom Petty's Greatest Hits. I was 10.

What is the one food you cannot resist?

I can't resist popcorn.

What music are you currently listening to?

I'm listening to Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Jungle, Jaime XX, Fleetwood Mac, Lauryn Hill, and Mariah Carey!

What movie makes you laugh the most?

What About Bob or Father of the Bride.

What drives you absolutely crazy?

People that don't break rules drive me crazy.

Pick one: Kittens or puppies?

Can't pick! Both puppies and kittens.

New York or Los Angeles?

I have to say LA because all my family is there.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

Bacon or Nutella?

Well, I don't eat bacon so definitely Nutella.

Coffee or tea?

Coffee.

'80s or '90s?

100% 90s

NSYNC or BSB?

NSYNC.

Beyonce or Rihanna?

Beyonce.

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

Who?

And finally: tell us a secret.

I get something from the fridge every time I get up to pee in the middle of the night which is at least 3 times.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

No comments:

NEWS