19 Times Mary J. Blige Kept It All The Way Real About Love


via BuzzFeed

If the love (and heartbreak) didn’t feel like a Mary J. Blige song, it wasn’t real.

"Real Love" – What's The 411? (1992)

"Real Love" – What's The 411? (1992)

Heartfelt lyric: "Oh when I met you I just knew, that you would take my heart and run"

Uptown Records

"Reminisce" – What's The 411? (1992)

"Reminisce" – What's The 411? (1992)

Heartfelt lyric: "I recall the days in ways of love we made, I still feel the heat when we shared each other"

Uptown Records

"My Life" – My Life 1994

"My Life" – My Life 1994

Heartfelt lyric: "You'll be at peace with yourself, you won't really need no one else, except for the man up above, because He'll give you love"

Uptown Records

"Be Happy" – My Life (1994)

"Be Happy" – My Life (1994)

Heartfelt lyric: "How can I love somebody else, if I can't love myself enough to know, when it's time, time to let go"

Uptown Records


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS