32 R&B Songs You Definitely Got Down To In The ‘00s


via BuzzFeed

♫ Let me upgrade u ♫

Amerie, "1 Thing"

Amerie, "1 Thing"

How You Got Down to This: With a body roll during those funky-ass drums.

Columbia Records

Mariah Carey, "Touch My Body"

Mariah Carey, "Touch My Body"

Why You Got Down to This: Those snaps and that super twinkly piano and just like... it's Mariaaaaah.

youtube.com

Ciara, "Oh (feat. Ludacris)"

Ciara, "Oh (feat. Ludacris)"

How You Got Down to This: Grinding to that slouchy beat. Also rapping along to all of Ludacris' verse. (♫ in a different colored whiiiiip whiiiip whiiiiip ♫) How is he so good at guest spots??

youtube.com

Usher, "My Boo (feat. Alicia Keys)"

Usher, "My Boo (feat. Alicia Keys)"

Where You Got Down to This: On the dancefloor of that house party, in the car every time it came on the radio, in your room alone, literally everywhere all the time.

vevo.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS