We Rated 16 Of 2015's Celebrity Thirst Traps


via BuzzFeed

Did you fall for any traps this year?

This year was the year of the thirst trap. Instagram was littered with celebs doing the most and we all fell for it.

This year was the year of the thirst trap. Instagram was littered with celebs doing the most and we all fell for it.

realitytvgifs.tumblr.com

Matt McGorry presents...

April

Rating: ??

His cheeks as a shameless plug to watch him on ABC. This is a slight fail, but the show is a hit regardless.

Sydney

Rating: ??

I like Matt McGorry, but he can do better than this.

Instagram: @mattmcgorry

Looks like Usher is serving the D for thanksgiving

Sydney

Rating: ??

I'm sorry, but where is the fucking food?! You can't say "workin hard so I can eat this" and not include food in the picture. I'm extremely disappointed, but Usher's hot so I'm kind of going to let it slide.

April

Rating: ??

A crotch shot has nothing to do with the holiday! However, I probably would use his abs as my plate

Instagram: @howuseeit


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS