19 Queer Broadway Love Songs


via BuzzFeed

Because “love wins” is more than just the tagline to Rocky the Musical.

"Changing My Major" (Fun Home)

"I’ve never lost control due to overwhelming lust, but I must say that
I’m changing my major to Joan
I’m changing my major to sex with Joan
I’m changing my major to sex with Joan,
With a minor in kissing Joan"

youtube.com

"I'll Cover You" (Rent)

"Open your door, I'll be your tenant
Don't got much baggage to lay at your feet
But sweet kisses, I've got to spare
I'll be there and I'll cover you"

youtube.com

"What More Can I Say?" (Falsettos)

"It's been hot,
Also very sweet
And I'm not usually indiscreet
But when he sparkles,
The earth begins to sway
What more can I say?"

youtube.com

"You Walk With Me" (The Full Monty)

"Is it the wind there, over my shoulder?
Is it your voice calling quietly?
Over the hilltop, down in the valley
Never alone for you walk with me"

youtube.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS