Here's What Happens When I, A Grown Man Of Sound Mind, Attend A One Direction Concert At 7 A.M.


via BuzzFeed

One Direction went on Good Morning America and I got up at 3:30 a.m. to see them. Because Harry Styles’ thighs aren’t gonna ogle themselves.

To put my love into perspective, if I had children, I would willingly and gladly sacrifice my eldest and strongest for the chance to sit on One Direction's collective lap for only 10 seconds. (I'd give all my imaginary kids away for a full 60 seconds. And I'd sell the additional rights to my future imaginary children for a minute and a half of lap contact. One Direction, if you're reading this, I have the paperwork drawn up.)

This is an artist's rendering of my bed, where I am usually cosily curled, dreaming deeply of a Harry Styles clothed in a bedazzled sugar plum gown, prancing about to a fairy-like tune, tossing glitter about a field of daisies.*

This is an artist's rendering of my bed, where I am usually cosily curled, dreaming deeply of a Harry Styles clothed in a bedazzled sugar plum gown, prancing about to a fairy-like tune, tossing glitter about a field of daisies.*

*Fanciful dream Harry unfortunately not pictured.

Fuse / Thinkstock


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS