Jamie Dornan Golfing Will Be Your Desktop Background For The Rest Of Your Life


via BuzzFeed

Hole-in-one, please.

I have absolutely no idea what the "2015 Alfred Dunhill Links Championship" is/means BUT I do know, for the first time in my life, I was fascinated by golf...

I have absolutely no idea what the "2015 Alfred Dunhill Links Championship" is/means BUT I do know, for the first time in my life, I was fascinated by golf...

Ian Walton / Getty Images

BECAUSE JAMIE DORNAN.

BECAUSE JAMIE DORNAN.

Ian Walton / Getty Images

Every picture of the Fifty Shades star swinging his golf-pole-thingy at this golf meet (???) is just so majestic.

Every picture of the Fifty Shades star swinging his golf-pole-thingy at this golf meet (???) is just so majestic.

Ian Walton / Getty Images

THINK ABOUT IT: How nice would this picture look as your desktop background?

THINK ABOUT IT: How nice would this picture look as your desktop background?

Ian Walton / Getty Images


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS