Tell Us About Your Self(ie): Alli Simpson


via BuzzFeed

Lisa Maree Williams / Getty. Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

My iPhone wallpaper is a 35mm film camera photo of my brother Cody and I, and my computer wallpaper is a picture of my best friend Lauren and I laughing at each other. It makes me happy and feel loved!

What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?

“Cool.”

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?

Well I literally just went to Google and looked at my history, and it was Emmy Fashion! I was writing a fashion recap on the awards.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?

Last person that texted me was my mum, it usually is! Last person that called me was my best friend Lauren, who is currently in Italy.

When is the last time you went to a theater?

Last week. I saw Straight Outta Compton, with a booooyyyy! ;)

What TV show should everyone should be watching?

Honestly, I am not watching too much TV lately. But my favorite show has always been Gossip Girl. Everyone should have at least seen this in their lifetime.

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?

SpongeBob SquarePants with my little brother Tom.

What's the first CD you bought?

Black Eyed Peas, Monkey Business. Or Millennium by the Backstreet Boys.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

What is the one food you cannot resist?

Frozen yogurt!

What music are you currently listening to?

The Weeknd's new album, Beauty Behind The Madness. I love any chill house music, like songs by Kygo. I’m always into Jack Johnson. I also love a little Drake or Fetty Wap every now and then.

What movie makes you laugh the most?

21 Jump Street.

What drives you absolutely crazy?

When people tell lies. When people hold grudges. Would be nice for us all to be honest, to forgive, and to be happy.

What was your first online screen name?

BubbleGumChic…LOL!

What's your favorite emoji?

The little yellow smiley with the blushing cheeks. He’s cute.

Pick one: kittens or puppies?

PUPPIES!

New York or Los Angeles?

NYC baby!

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

Comedy or drama?

Comedy, I love to laugh.

Bacon or Nutella?

Nutella, any day.

Coffee or tea?

COFFEEEEEEE!! 100%

'80s or ‘90s?

I’m a ‘90s kid.

Britney or Christina?

Britney.

NSYNC or BSB?

BSB!

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

Hannah Montana was my girl!

And finally: Tell us a secret.

A secret? I’m in love.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

Catch Alli on The Alli Simpson Show every week on Radio Disney!



No comments:

NEWS