The Director Of "American Hustle" Has Responded To Jennifer Lawrence's Wage Gap Essay


via BuzzFeed

Director David O. Russell said he respects “that Jennifer is finding her voice.”

Last week, actor Jennifer Lawrence published an essay in Lena Dunham's "Lenny" newsletter, addressing the issue of Hollywood's gender pay gap.

Last week, actor Jennifer Lawrence published an essay in Lena Dunham's "Lenny" newsletter, addressing the issue of Hollywood's gender pay gap.

Jason Merritt / Getty Images

When the Sony hack happened and I found out how much less I was being paid than the lucky people with dicks, I didn't get mad at Sony. I got mad at myself. I failed as a negotiator because I gave up early. I didn't want to keep fighting over millions of dollars that, frankly, due to two franchises, I don't need. (I told you it wasn't relatable, don't hate me).

Jamie McCarthy / Getty Images


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS