Here's The Ultimate Playlist To Get You Through The Stages Of A Breakup


via BuzzFeed

Don’t even think about texting your ex. We got this.

Charlotte Gomez / Via BuzzFeed

Charlotte Gomez / Via BuzzFeed

"It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday" by Boyz II Men

Because right after a breakup, the pain is so raw and so real, you wonder how you will ever get through it. The Boyz have got your back.

Lyric that punches you in the feels: "I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever's gone away. It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday."

youtube.com / Via youtube.com

"I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt

Because you know deep down, you can't force someone to love you. No matter how hard you try.

Lyric that gets you right in the feels: "I'll close my eyes, then I won't see the love you don't feel when you're holding me."

Capitol / Via youtube.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS