"The Jinx" Ends With Robert Durst Saying "Killed Them All, Of Course"



via BuzzFeed

Oh my god.


In the series finale of HBO's The Jinx, filmmaker Andrew Jarecki confronted Robert Durst with the seemingly smoking gun evidence that he had killed his best friend, Susan Berman, in Los Angeles in 2000: an envelope in which he misspelled "Beverley."


In the series finale of HBO's The Jinx, filmmaker Andrew Jarecki confronted Robert Durst with the seemingly smoking gun evidence that he had killed his best friend, Susan Berman, in Los Angeles in 2000: an envelope in which he misspelled "Beverley."


To Jarecki, Durst denied that he had sent the letter with the same misspelling to the Beverly Hills police days after her death, indicating that there was a "cadaver" at her address. "No, I didn't write the 'cadaver' note," Durst told Jarecki. "Block letters are block letters."


But after the interview ended, Durst went into a bathroom, still wearing a microphone. And here is what he said.


"There it is. You're caught. You're right, of course. But, you can't imagine. Arrest him. I don't know what's in the house. Oh, I want this. What a disaster. He was right. I was wrong. And the burping. I'm having difficulty with the question. What the hell did I do? Killed them all, of course."


HBO



No comments:

NEWS