19 Things You Should Know About Serinda Swan


via BuzzFeed

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

You might've seen Serinda Swan kick ass as an undercover DEA agent on Graceland, USA's hit show which premieres its third season June 25. Serinda stopped by BuzzFeed LA to answer a round of rapid-fire questions.


1. What's your favorite color?

Blue. I love blue.

2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

I am a morning person if it starts at 11, anything before that, no. So evenings, definitely.

3. What's your favorite pizza topping?

Pineapple. Weirdly, I know but I like pineapple.

A lot? A little?

A lot. Like to the point where people don't even want to eat pizza with me. It's more of a fruit salad with cheese and bread.

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Sushi. Definitely sushi, I love sushi. Oh, but I'm a vegetarian now!

Is this a new development?

Yes, since January.

So what do you eat now?

Pineapple now. I have lots of amazing different salads and variations. I eat avocado rolls, Oh my God, it's avocado! The one thing I would eat for the rest of my life is avocado.

5. What word do you say way too much?

This is gonna sound really weird but "duality." I'm not joking, I say "duality" way too much. That and dude, I say dude a lot.

6. Backstreet boys or *NSYNC?

*NSYNC. Even though Backstreet was my jam at first but then *NSYNC came along and I hated them at first 'cause I was like, you're just Backstreet-light and then they did kill it.

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

7. What sport would you want an Olympic medal in?

Gymnastics. I was a gymnast growing up. My mind thought I could but my body thought otherwise.

8. What's your favorite city in Canada?

Vancouver, where I'm from! I love Vancouver.

9. What's the most Canadian thing you've ever said or done?

Oh my Gosh I do so many Canadian things every day and I don't even notice. I open doors a lot — always. And hockey! I'm obsessed with hockey to the point I have a hockey app, I stream it live, vintage t-shirts that are good luck.

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

10. What's your biggest pet peeve?

One, mismatched socks. Gets me every time. That and people who eat very loudly.

11. Do you prefer puppies or kittens?

Puppies. That wasn't even up for discussion.

12. What's your guilty pleasure?

The Bachelorette. And Kaitlyn Bristowe, she's from Vancouver!

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

13. What's your favorite season?

Summer.

14. Do you have any hidden talents?

Wouldn't you like to know? I do. I can do really weird hand puppets. There's two brothers.

How did you figure out that you could do this?

Isn't that sad? I honestly have no idea how I learned how to do that. When I was really young, this wasn't like last Wednesday.

15. Team Taylor Swift or Team Katy Perry?

Taylor Swift.

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

16. Coffee or tea?

Coffee.

17. What scares you?

Spiders. Like any spiders. Nope.

18. Who's your favorite Disney princess?

Cinderella. LOVE her. I used to dress like her when I was younger and this sounds terrible to my parents but I'd pretend I was her and I would scrub the floors and be in my room and be like, "I'm coming dad!"

Macey J. Foronda for BuzzFeed

19. What is your life motto?

Do what you can where you are.

Catch Serinda on Graceland Thursdays at 10 p.m. on USA!



No comments:

NEWS