Watch Caitlyn Jenner's Emotional Family Moments In Her New Documentary Trailer


via BuzzFeed

“I want them to be proud of their daddy.”

Last night E! released a brand-new trailer for I Am Cait, the upcoming documentary series starring Caitlyn Jenner after her transition.

Last night E! released a brand-new trailer for I Am Cait, the upcoming documentary series starring Caitlyn Jenner after her transition.

E! / Via eonline.com

Spoiler: She's lookin' pretty happy.

Spoiler: She's lookin' pretty happy.

E! / Via eonline.com

In the 30-second clip, we see some emotional moments between Jenner and some of her family members.

In the 30-second clip, we see some emotional moments between Jenner and some of her family members.

"My first feeling was, I lost my son," says Caitlyn's 88-year-old mom, Esther Jenner. "Then I thought, You know what? I'm gaining."

E! / Via eonline.com

Kylie makes a quick appearance.

Kylie makes a quick appearance.

E! / Via eonline.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS