87 Thoughts I Had While Watching Binge-Watching "Wet Hot American Summer: First Day Of Camp"


via BuzzFeed

We binge-watched it so you don’t have to. But you really should.

Episode One: "Campers Arrive"

Episode One: "Campers Arrive"

Netflix

1. Repeat after me: I will not get angry at characters for existing just because they weren't in the film.
2. Not angry at Jason Schwartzman. NEVER angry at Jason Schwartzman.
3. Showalter is just as excited as I am that this is happening!!!
4. Seriously, everyone is having so much fun. It's delightful to witness.
5. Is that Fitz…Fritz? From Scandal?
6. Add to vocab: "Let me kiss the eyeballs."
7. It's like Bradley Cooper has spent the past 15 years studying this character.
8. Are these kids supposed to be the cast when they were younger?
9. Add to vocab: "Piece of schnitt."
10. A burp fight?! I approve!
11. Ohhhh the entire season is going to be one day!
12. Hence the fucking name. Idiot.
13. This ginger kid is amazing. (That is the only time in my life I'll ever say that.)
14. H. Jon Benjamin has my absolute favorite voice in the whole damn world.
15. The things I would do to Jason Schwartzman. The. Things.
16. Slime! I know that's supposed to be bad, but that's slime!

Episode Two: "Lunch"

Episode Two: "Lunch"

Netflix

17. JORDAN PEELE! JORDAN PEELE! Thank you for existing.
18. THE FUCK?! Elizabeth Banks is a SPY?!
19. Uh…David Wain looks really good in that wig. Almost too good.
20. Those leotards are freaking awesome.
21. An owl sound AND a cabin? Please tell me this is a Twin Peaks reference.
22. To this day, my dad wears the exact watch The Beekeeper is wearing.
23. CHRIS MELONI! About damn time!
24. Hello, Schwartzman bulge!
25. I hope Drew is like 20 IRL. He is too good.
26. Watching H. Jon Benjamin on screen is like watching a reverse cartoon. It's trippy AF.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS