This Is What The "Mad Men" Characters Will Look Like In The '80s



via BuzzFeed

SPOILER ALERT: Betty Francis is getting into Jazzercise.


Don Draper (Jon Hamm)


Don Draper (Jon Hamm)


"There is a Twitter feed called ‘80s Don Draper which I’m actually quite fond of. I think he’d be far too old to be that cool or funny. I think Don would be very, very tired by the ‘80s, honestly. And hopefully happy."


John Gara / BuzzFeed


Joan Harris (Christina Hendricks)


Joan Harris (Christina Hendricks)


"I hope that she continues to be a great mother, and that she continues to be a power force at work. I hope she just stays strong and healthy and happy."


John Gara / BuzzFeed


Betty Francis (January Jones)


Betty Francis (January Jones)


"Jazzercise. Jane Fonda."


John Gara / BuzzFeed




View Entire List ›



No comments:

NEWS