69 Thoughts All "Game Of Thrones" Fans Have Each Sunday



via BuzzFeed

What just happened?! Warning: Spoilers ahead!



HBO



the-duds.com


1. What happened on last week's episode again?

2. Someone died. I think? Yeah, someone probably died, but who?

3. God DAMN those opening credits are cool though.

4. This song makes me feel like I'm sitting on the Iron Throne. This is powerful shit.

5. Taking a shit on the Iron Throne. That'd be a powerful shit.

6. I'm going to choreograph a dance to these opening credits and perform them for people and get a standing ovation.

7. I'm not going to really do that, but I will dance around my living room.

8. George R.R. Martin better finish the damn book series.

9. Oh my God, what if he doesn't finish the next book?! What if he dies before that and we're left feeling hopeless and alone?!

10. I heard he told the showrunners the ending, but still... WHAT ABOUT THE BOOK?!




View Entire List ›



No comments:

NEWS