51 Ways To Fake Your Way Through The Emmys



via BuzzFeed

Even if you don’t watch every show or know who every actor is, here is some commentary to help you fool your fellow viewers on Aug. 25. WARNING: This post is filled entirely with spoilers!



Netflix via rosestylerr.tumblr.com



Netflix via rosestylerr.tumblr.com


1. If Modern Family wins again, I am going to throw a sock full of locks at my television.

2. Laura Prepon deserves a gold statue just for curling up inside a dryer. Who knew someone that tall could get in that position?

3. Also, who knew there were multiple (and equally literal) definitions of a screwdriver?

4. I still can't believe Tatiana Maslany wasn't nominated.

5. The eighth world wonder is that I don't know a single person who watches The Big Bang Theory, yet it is the most watched show on television.

6. Year after year, I am surprised Mike & Molly exists.

7. But my mom loves Mike & Molly.

8. And who even knew Episodes is still on the air?!




View Entire List ›



No comments:

NEWS