Chris Pratt And SNL Take A Dig At The NFL's Controversies



via BuzzFeed

“I punched a mailman, that’s federal baby.”


Last night on Saturday Night Live, the show parodied the recent controversies within the NFL.


Last night on Saturday Night Live , the show parodied the recent controversies within the NFL.


If you've been living under a rock, they include allegations of child abuse against Adrian Peterson, and the video that surfaced of Ray Rice punching his wife.


NBC / Via hulu.com


"Accountability, that's what the NFL is all about," said SNL's Beck Bennett, acting as announcer Jim Nantz. "I think you'll see that reflected in today's player introductions."


Then, NFL team members introduce themselves and listed the charges against them.


"Marvin Ingram, I got accused of sexual assault at THE Ohio State University."


"Marvin Ingram, I got accused of sexual assault at THE Ohio State University."


NBC / Via hulu.com


"I punched a mailman. That's federal, baby!"


"I punched a mailman. That's federal, baby!"


NBC




View Entire List ›



No comments:

NEWS