69 Thoughts I Had While Watching Season 5, Episode 3 Of "Game Of Thrones"


via BuzzFeed

“This is all I want to do all day, every day, for the rest of my life.” – Every teenage boy after he discovers his penis.

HBO

1. OK this is a pretty lengthy "previously on" which makes me think shit's about to go down on all fronts.
2. I'm going to try and watch the intro the full way through this time.
3. It's actually pretty cool.
4. ... But I need a snack.
5. Eh, I'll watch it all the way through next time.

HBO

6. So, Arya is just sweeping the inside of this place. Is some "wax on, wax off" lesson happening?
7. I feel like whenever Jaqen H'ghar speaks it's a riddle I need to solve.
8. TBH, I think both Arya and I are little lost on what that riddle is.
9. And now the dude that drank from the well is dead? Damn, don't drink the Kool-Aid I guess.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

NEWS